Professional wedding photographers called out for using unprofessional photographic equipment and prints by Judge Joe Brown. And producing unprofessional wedding photography.
This is a topic that I’ve touched on several times to help you avoid the dangers to ruin your wedding photography. Yet this is a classic mistake many brides are still making. Brides continue to hire their wedding photographers based purely on price. But they forget to ask; why are they so cheap and where are they cutting corners?
Will your wedding be a horror story?
Check out Judge Joe Brown’s video below. It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic for the bride who regretted her wedding photography.
Don’t regret your wedding wedding photography. Click here to check out our wedding photography covering Suffolk Essex Norfolk and beyond for:
- Wedding packages – affordable to everyone from prints to exclusive Royal Collection wedding albums
- Your prints come from one of the largest professional photographic laboratories in the UK. Leading European service. Archival qualities. Visibly Better
- Your wedding albums are hand crafted to your specifications in the UK by traditional crastsmen.
- Professional Award Winning Photographer
- Professional equipment – even a tripod! Don’t believe anyone who says they don’t need one.
- Qualified member of Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
- Creative Partner of the UK Portrait Group
- Highly recommended – The Best of Ipswich
- Fully insured – £2,000,000 public liability, £75,000 indemnity
- Your Total Satisfaction Guarantee
What are you buying for your wedding photography?
Professional Wedding Photographer