Portrait photographers delight Ipswich family with their lifestyle family portraits from Orwell Park by the river Orwell.
I met Leone, Liam and their two young daughters in the car park by the entrance to Orwell Park. We then made our way down to the River Orwell. I photographed them walking through the woodland.
There is an old tree trunk lying on the beech, which is a great location to photograph the family with the famous Orwell Bridge in the background.
The weather was very overcast, which was fortunate. A bright day would have spoilt their photographs unless we’d gone there either very early or late in the day.
This is what Leone thought of their family lifestyle portrait photography:
1. What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product/service?
New business (Ed. family portraiture), now well known so not sure what the end quality would have been.
2. What did you find because of buying this product/service?
We were spoilt for choice of photos, and ordered many different styles of prints.
3. What specific feature did you like most about this product/service?
We liked the variety of pictures, and that we were able to do exactly what we wanted with no fuss. The service was exceptional and made it easier.
4. What would be three other benefits about this product/service?
- Efficient and caring service
- We had a problem, which was fixed and not made an issue. (Ed. They chose an image for a gift with a different format to the frame they wanted to use. Leona and Liam came back to the studio and we discussed all the possible options. After seeing a specialised frame maker, they decided to opt for another photograph. I reordered this specific photograph in accordance with our “you’ll be thrilled” guarantee. And they were thrilled!)
5. Would you recommend this produce/service?
Yes, because throughout our experience we have received excellent service, and professional. Our product exceeded our expectations.
6. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Thank you for providing a wonderful service and our family with photos to keep forever to remember our lives in Ipswich. (Ed. They’re all set to immigrate to Canada!)