Andy and Kathryn from Norwich won a fabulous family portrait photography session late last year. They wanted a fun romantic couple’s photo shoot to lift their spirits.
I got Andy and Kathryn playing with balloons to help set the tone of their photography session. This allowed them to forget any inhibitions and genuinely enjoy their experience. And they loved their photographs!
Andy kindly agreed to give feedback when he collected their wall portraits. Here’s how they found their experience with PatB Photography Studios:
1. What was the one obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product/service?
Distance from Norwich
2. What did you find as a result of buying this product/service?
Great fun at the shoot!
3. What specific feature did you like most about this product/service?
Small studio. Very friendly. Personal service.
4. What would be other benefits about this product/service?
Didn’t feel pressured to buy
5. Would you recommend this product/service? If so why?
Yes – great results and all round experience was good.