Jo was already thinking about professional nude photography before her partner proposed. She wanted to give him something extra special, and his proposal suddenly made nudes photography become the perfect engagement gift.
Jo came to the studio for a chat and loved what she saw. We planned everything based on what liked. She loves the timeless quality of artistic fine art nudes. Her fiancé also appreciates art being a successful graphic and web designer.
Jo also brought some specific examples of poses that she loved.
Both Jo and her fiancé came to the viewing and were delighted with her photographs. And when they collected their album and wall displays, they loved the clarity and detail on the photographs and the texture of their canvas wraps. The smile on her face was worth a thousand words.
I asked Jo if she could give feedback on her experience:
1. What was the one obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product/service?
Finding someone that made me feel comfortable enough to have pictures taken naked
2. What did you find as a result of buying this product/service?
I felt that it was an amazing experience, and am very happy that I did this.
3. What specific feature did you like most about this product/service?
The end result was amazing. My fiancé is thrilled with the pictures.
4. What would be three other benefits about this product/service?
Amazing end results
5. Would you recommend this product/service? If so, why?
Definitely: Because by far one of the funnest things I’ve done and have wanted to do for a long time.
Go to next page for additional images as not really suitable for work place viewing 🙂