Suffolk Photographer photographs three generations in a Suffolk Family Portrait Photography experience.
Recently I had the pleasure to photograph three generations of families in a Fun Family Portraits experience.
Everyone enjoyed their experience. As well as photographing all three generations together, I photographed the individual families and various sub-groups.
The experience was organised by Nick and Phelma of Suffolk. They wanted a beautiful wall portrait of their children’s families and of course grand children. We had to plan their portraits several months ahead to find a date everyone was available.
What Nick Thought Of Their Family Portraits Photography Experience
[testimonial picture=”http://www.patb-photography.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/testimonial_suffolk_family_portrait_photography.jpg” name=”Nick & Phelma” role=”Suffolk” align=”featured”]
1. What was the one obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product/service?
Possible cost, but it was well worth it.
2. What did you fid as a result of buying this product/service?
We have a product which pleases us very much.
3. What specific feature did you like most about this product/service?
Informality. Relaxed. But very Professional.
4. Would you recommend this product/service?
5. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
We enjoyed the whole experience.
Do You Know Anyone Looking For Suffolk Family Portraits Photography?
Share this with your friends so they’ll also be THRILLED with their family portraits or Contact Us to chat about yours.