It’s perfect for any special occasion, such as, a bride’s wedding night gift, a birthday or simply to celebrate extraordinary achievements in your life.
Treat Yourself To A Unique Experience
Or even how exciting the idea is.
We know you’ve been thinking about this for a while now. And we’re keen to show you how amazing you’ll look. You’ll have your breath taken away.
Your experience is designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind from the moment you arrive at until you leave.
And you’ll leave on a high!
Your experience lasts up to four hours, depending on which experience you choose.
That’s up to four hours in front of Pat’s camera!
But Your Experience Goes Way Beyond Your Time In Front Of The Camera
- Come to our studio for an initial chat. And we’ll design your exclusive experience together. It’s free. There’s no obligation. And there’s absolutely no hard sell.
- You’ll be THRILLED when you first view your photographs, not just satisfied but thrilled. Otherwise Pat will take additional photographs free until you’re thrilled or give you your money back. We take all the risk so you don’t have to.
- You can bring as many outfits as you like.
- You can be as tame or bold as you like.
- A wide range of images will be taken capturing different moods.
- You’ll be expertly lit to create the right mood.
- Images will be taken from varying camera viewing points and distances for a comprehensive collection.
- Lots of posing guidance ensures you’ll look amazing! And you’re welcome to bring your ideas too.
- It’s a real confidence boost – you’ll surprise yourself how easy it is
- Enjoy a multimedia dream viewing, where you’ll see your best photographs from your experience.
- Your favourite images to be artistically enhanced to create fine art portrait displays. These are then produced by one of UK’s top printers.
You’ll look perfect!
“I never imagined I would be so pleased with the end result, also how delighted and proud my partner was of me!!
The whole process from first phone call was professional, hint I felt like the most important customer – very personal service.
I will encourage others to do it, the end result far outweighed my initial nervousness
…I believe now I am pretty gorgeous!!
I am quite a confident person, but was pleased that it even gave me a real boost in my self image.
Pat immediately makes you feel relaxed and comfortable, he has amazing attention to details, doesn’t hurry or rush you.
Perfect Thank you!”
We welcome clients from across Cambs, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and beyond to experience exclusive boudoir photography that’s personalised to their individual aspirations.
You’ll be THRILLED when you first see your photographs, not just satisfied but thrilled.
If you’re not thrilled, Pat will take additional photographs free until you are or give you your money back. No questions and no hard feelings. Guaranteed.
You can enjoy your boudoir photography experience in our private home based studio. We regularly receive compliments on how our environment helps create a relaxed atmosphere. Alternative, you can choose the location and I’ll come to you.
Everything is designed to make your experience as relaxed and fun as possible.
* Unfortunately due to arthritis Imke, my wife, is no longer able to do professional makeup as shown in the video above. This is why professional makeup is no longer included as part of the experience.
“The end result is fab! On the day it was very relaxed and professional.”
When we asked what was her main obstacle to having professional nude photography she said, “finding someone that made me feel comfortable enough to have pictures taken naked”..
When we asked Jo if she’d recommend us she said, “Definitely! Because by far one of the funnest things I’ve done and have wanted to do this for a long time!”
“I would just like to say a big thank you for the lovely photos you produced.
My partner was over whelmed and very pleased with them. They were a huge success.
I’m so pleased I did it and very grateful for the great way you made me feel relaxed and comfortable.”
Sally, Colchester, Essex
“I was really nervous about doing the photo shoot as never before undressed in front of the camera. But Pat & Imke made me completely comfortable about the whole experience. It was also a lot of fun!!!”
Inna, Norwich, Norfolk
“Allowing myself to have photo’s I wanted done but hadn’t dared to do before.”
“It’s also; something to share with her husband, to look back on when older, and something to be proud of.”
Louise, Ipswich, Suffolk
Elle was feeling nervous when she came to the studio.
Here’s an extract from an email she sent me that evening, “I really enjoyed it and really glad that I did it!!! Looking forward to seeing them …I’m really excited!!! :-)”.
Elle, Ipswich, Suffolk
Found the greatest benefit was; “The set up and feel at ease”. Other benefits were; makeover, location and friendliness.
Maureen, Colchester, Essex
When asked what was their main obstacle to investing in couples boudoir photography they said, “Budget restrictions”. But after enjoying their experience and receiving their display album and wall display they said “end result and finished product well worth the money / investment”.
The ended their testimonial with, “Thanks for a great experience our aspirations were more than fulfilled!”
Sandra & Peter, Nr. Norwich, Norfolk